Saturday, February 28, 2009

Roller coaster

Today has been a roller coaster.

And it turns out that I might be already a lil bit too old for roller coasters. I initially thought that I finally can enjoy a night of good sleep, but now it looks like I still have one month of insomnia/psoriatic flare up to go.

I have decided not to take any rumors/gossip/information about my exam results seriously from today onwards, and I'll assume I have failed the PACES. Believe it or not, this is a lot easier to accept then these endless roller coasters. So that I can try to leave all these matters behind and resume my premorbid ADL.

Look, at least part of the information that you people have recieved about me was proven wrong. today. So please do me a favour my friend, stop congratulating me and asking me about future plan of my HPT training. I cannot take this anymore really. People die on roller coasters.

No comments:

_____樓梯街的光影痕跡__________________________________