Friday, June 23, 2006

Deep Shit

After all those tears, and insomnia, today I have to attend the NT Eastern Cluster Orientation in PWH, held for all those working in the NTEC hospitals, including AHNH.

They were allocating rooms in staff quaters, as well as illustrating the usage of the PWH intranet. Throughout the day, sitting with all these people whom I was supposed to be working with in PWH, it felt like something got lodged in my throat. There was no wa to get it out, no matter how hard I tried.

In one of those hypnotizing sessions in the speaker mentioned about the tiring and exhaustive life of an intern, and how stressful it could be. Sitting among the worried faces, I pondered, "I could give anything for an exhaustive rotation in return."

I never minded about being exhausted, exploited, or whatever you wanna put it. I don't mind to have less holidays, or to work alone amoung CU graduates. All these were always expected, and I'm well prepared for it. I'd be more then happy if I take a few exhausting rotations, and get a nice training position at the end in return. Only that I now do not have a chance to be exhausted.



回憶就像六合彩﹐會突然轉出一個你意料之外但又無可厚非的熟悉。
那是十九年前的古老回憶了......

兩件事相似得可怕
只是﹐致命的分別卻在於
我不再是那個討人歡喜﹐名列前矛的可愛小不點了

No comments:

_____樓梯街的光影痕跡__________________________________